Monday, July 12, 2010

my new friend.




i got a new friend.
and i fall in love with him,
love at the first sight since i met him.

yes, he is!
his name is woody.
he is a sheriff.
actually i have to find a new name for him,
and it is on progress.
that night, di perjalanan mau ke karawaci terakhir kali sebelum dia pergi, he gave me this, the woody. waktu itu lagi lampu merah, then dia ngmbil tas dia di jok belakang, told me kalo dia bingung mau ngasi apa plus sdikit crita tambahan, dan ngeluarin si woody ini.

"jangan diketawain ya kalo kaya anak kecil, tapi gw bener2 mau ngasi ini ke lo," he said. "there are two reasons why i give it to you. first, karena toys story itu film yg ada kenangannya buat kita, or at least for me. And second, he (pointing at woody) is a sheriff, so he can take care of you when i'm far away."

and the woody is mine!
thank you for YOU who gave it to me.
now, let me find his new name :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment